What Will Your Thanksgiving Day Be?
For some people Thanksgiving is a cherished family tradition where everyone gathers at one person’s home. The smell of roast turkey greets the senses as you enter the house. You inhale and smile at the noisy chatter assaulting the ears while you experience the happy faces, the hugs and the warm greetings.
How blessed are you if that scenario is part of your life.
But what if it is not? What if you are all alone with no one to greet you with a smile and a hug. Or what if you dread the family scenarios because it is not always comfortable for you. What then?
Then you discover your soul’s age and how far you have progressed on your spiritual path as a co-creator with God:
- If you are a young, inexperienced soul, you might be angry at the family you did have and who seemingly abandoned you. You might sulk and be bitter and add to your pity party by getting drunk.
- If you are a mature soul, you might call someone who is also alone and invite them to come for dinner.
Through the many free fifteen-minute readings, Raphael has capsulized all his words of wisdom into a few main ideas. Perhaps by sharing what I have learned in all the years of having the privilege of being taught by this great archangel, you, too can enjoy a life filled with abundance and joy.
- I have learned that we are souls wrapped in a physical vehicle of expression, acting upon Earth’s stage like Shakespeare has said, “All of life is a stage and we are actors upon it.”
- Our main purpose is to understand how to mold the divine energy into physical matter through the use of our human intellect and emotions. Raphael calls our emotions the engine that drives an idea into manifestation—positive emotions equal positive results—negative, fear-filled or doubtful emotions abort any good ideas and often manifest the fears instead—the opposite of what we desire to create.
- While on this Earth with its push and pull of the polarities, we are constantly buffeted between these positive/negative poles as we desperately seek for balance, clarity and understanding of why things happen as they do, without realizing that we are the ones creating the life as we experience it.
- Our souls may have drawn the outline or “blueprint” for our life’s drama, but we are ad-libbing all the way through it, and constantly shifting and changing the story.
- I have learned that every person, place or thing both seen and unseen is really divine energy. I have come to understand that I see energy as vibrating color, sound and patterns. Souls appear to me as huge columns of light that look like Fourth-of-July sparklers dancing in their own DNA pattern. I understand that while they have no verbal “name”, their energy/sound is unique and announces who they are.
- I have learned that the orb of amber light surrounding a person’s head reveals that person’s intellect. When I see specks of brown in geometric shapes within that intellectual body, I know the person has self-doubt and self-deprecation.
- I have learned that the orb of swirling colors in the center of the body is the person’s emotional center. When it is healthy, it is a brilliant sunshine yellow. But when I see swirls of red or greener of the gut I know they have stored negative emotions of anger, resentment, hurts and emotional pain. I am given a whole lot of information from the color, size and vibration of this area.
- I have come to understand these orbs of energy that I see along the spine as bundles of information. I call them “Circuit Breakers” of your body’s energy system. They are also called by the ancient esoteric term Chakras or “spinning wheels”. I see them with my inner eye as vibrating jewel-like orbs of color spinning clockwise. When the orbs are misshapen, or discolored, I know it is not healthy. Sometimes when I view a misshapen circuit breaker, I am shown a past lifetime that explains why there is trouble in that area—usually because of a relationship that has failed, or in which there is a confrontation that has not been resolved. Each orb has a story to tell me by its size and color.
- I have learned to discern a person’s physical health by observing their circuit breakers. Whenever too much stress drains one of those energy centers, it can no long keep the physical body healthy. Enough stress and you can “blow a fuse” that will show up as pain or a physical ailment. God created those circuit breakers to keep your “house” alive and healthy for a hundred or more years, but if you are constantly using that energy to solve emotional problems, you are bound to cause a blockage in the meridians within your body and thus create illness or physical discomfort.
Quantum physics is far beyond my intellect and understanding. And yet, I am learning how energy patterns are the stuff of this study of physics. I do not have the scientific understanding of how I know the things I know about total strangers—but from the positive feedback, I understand that I am more “on” than “off.” I do not believe any psychic—or mystic as I choose to call myself—is 100% accurate. This is not a “science” in the true sense of the word because I cannot follow a “double-blind” protocol. But experience is always the best teacher. From the many hundreds of people who have told me that the words I speak with Raphael have helped and even changed the direction of their lives—well, I shall keep on doing this for another ten of so years into my 90’s if God so desires.
As I evolve as an apprentice soul in training to become a master at using God-energy, I have learned to listen to the ideas that come to me and to act upon them, from the simplest need to find a safety pin, to creating my Symbol’s rug, (see art work on my web page: www.angelbettyraeandraphael.com. Ideas come in a flash without form. They are immediately connected to the emotions where they can die if I react in fear and doubt. They can only be born when I trust their reality as a probable future experience, which is the idea of quantum physics.
I am learning to examine my thoughts and to put a guard on them to alert me when I am creating through fear and doubt and self-deprecation. As soon as I become aware of a negative thought, I take a deep breath and replace it with a positive affirmation–like those three-dimensional binoculars where you put in slides—you can imagine you are shoving the negative slide-thought out to put the positive one in. I constantly use my imagination to raise my energy vibration out of anxiety, fear and doubt until I feel calm and peaceful. It is an act of will. But I had to learn to listen to that self-talk and then choose the energy vibration that will allow me to manifest my heart’s desires…and I am constantly giving thanks for all the wonderful things I have created in this life. It was hard to write that as “I have created,” rather than “God has created,” and am reminded that I have full power over the God-Energy to do with it as I wish. I am the creator of my world. I take full responsibility for each experience, each scenario, each success and failure, which I no longer see as “failure” but only as the gift of experience leading to wisdom.
With unconditional love and sincere wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving, we remain,
Betty Rae and Raphael