Problems are Blessed Puzzles to be solved.
The Secret is to raise our Emotional energy into the light Of joy.
Yes. The secret is to let go of anxiety and anticipate the solution with gladness and joy. Then when it comes, we can be amazed and grateful. But when we stew and worry about a problem, it’s like quicksand, we sink lower and lower, losing sleep and energy. With lowered energy, we cannot catch the brilliant ideas that flow from angels and guides. It becomes a huge catch 22.
Every single day we are challenged with problems and concerns. It could be a small matter of being stuck in traffic when we’re late for an appointment. When anger and frustration seem to want to take over, then is the time to take steps to raise your emotional energy. And how do you do that? Here are some simple steps.
- Relax the body. Lift your shoulders and then relax. Turn the head slowly first right and then left to relax the neck.
- Breathe slowly and deeply–so it does not raise the shoulders, but swells the abdomen.
- Turn your attention away from the problem and put yourself in a better place–in nature, beside water, fishing–whatever is a place of peace. Breathe in that image.
- Imagine–and igniting the imagination here is a power button–a happy event that warmed your heart. Hold that image until you find yourself smiling.
- Imagine your angel– a large being of divine light–right beside you. Ask for what you need.
- Breathe deeply to hold that peaceful place. Do not allow your mind to switch back to the problem.
- Perhaps you could sing a song, or say a prayer, or think of things to be grateful for.
- Then turn your attention back to the present situation and know that your need is being met in that moment.
- As ideas flow, follow them.
- Give grateful thanks for this Puzzle that was turned into a Blessing.
So, next time you find yourself in a situation, try these steps and see if they make a difference.
Here is a personal example: Last night the power went out in my two bedrooms and bathrooms. One bedroom is used for my office with a whole lot of electrical equipment, including my modem, computer, phone, and Internet, which also powers my TV. I found it funny that the nightlights in both bathrooms worked. Small blessings!
Of course, it meant that I would need to call in an electrician to exchange the 15 amp for a 25. The cost of that could have caused me to lose sleep. But I used the above steps and knew my problem would be solved in due time. I grabbed a book and read until I was ready to sleep.
This morning I called a handyman to come and see why the circuit breaker in my office would not flip back on. We checked everything that might have tripped it, and found nothing. But then he saw a that a power-surge extension plug was on although only a small night light was plugged in. He turned it off and the power went back on! Such a simple thing.
Now I can wait until I can research electricians to find one who does not charge too much.
Blessings! Sometimes you have to power-search for them.