10 Ways to De-stress the Holidays
1) Take three deep breaths every three hours by breathing in deep blue light and flushing out the tension of not enough time and not enough money.
2) Switch off the negative thoughts by refusing to worry about anything you cannot change in the moment. Turn on the positive thoughts of all the beauty surrounding you.
3) Avoid the people who drain your energy. Spend time with people who increase your energy.
4) Turn on happy thoughts by searching for and focusing on the good each day brings.
5) Consider gifts of time instead of money–bake a batch of cookies; send a card for an hour’s long-distance phone call; or a dinner date; or a movie–or both.
6) Read uplifting books; watch uplifting movies to increase your energy storage batteries (Chakras).
7) Recharge your Chakra batteries daily with a meditation that visualizes those beautiful balls of light as bright, healthy and glowing.
8) Get enough rest and sleep.
9) Make a list and check it twice to cross off anything not absolutely necessary–keep activities limited.
10) Smile 100 times each day!